Early bird subscriber price just £499 (excl. VAT)
I am a subscriber to Retail Week / Drapers / Retail Jeweller
Early bird non-subscriber price just £699 (excl. VAT)
FOCUS ON RETAILERS|
- Learn why the growing skills gap threatens key-staff retention and how staff engagement can strengthen your business. Plus, how retailers are successfully engaging front-line staff in their multichannel strategy
- Hear how leading retailers are managing the speed of change and adapting cross-channel strategies to compete – including internationally
- Understand why your business structure will need to change to maximise your multichannel business
- Discover how customer behaviour is changing and what this means for your mobile strategy
- Prepare for the new retail landscape – including property realignment, tactical pricing, channel proliferation and in-store design
FOCUS ON SUPPLIERS
- Get ready for the effect of multichannel on retail property portfolios and find out who will be the winners and losers
- Learn how multichannel design will make retailers question their in-store design
- Discover how multichannel is being used to drive international growth online and offline.
- Understand how customer fulfilment demands are changing and what retailers will be expecting from their suppliers
ABOUT MULTICHANNELNOW 2012
MultichannelNow 2012, is produced by Retail Week magazine and Retail Week Knowledge Bank – the leading authorities on UK retailing. It includes research drawn from off-the-record interviews with 20 chief executives and board-level directors from the UK's biggest retailers.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT DETAILS
Your MultichannelNow 2012 report will be sent to you via email PDF attachment. It can take up to 5 working days for payment to clear.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please call:
0844 848 8858 (UK) or
+44(0)1858 438847 (Overseas).
* Terms and Conditions: The MultichannelNow 2012 report is an online report and delivery is via email PDF attachment. Subscriber prices are only available to subscribers of Retail Week, Drapers and Retail Jeweller. Early bird subscriber price: £499. Standard subscriber price: £599. Early bird non-subscriber price: £699. Standard non-subscriber price: £799. Prices exclusive of VAT.
- Retailers reorganising around the customer
- Property: what lies ahead for stores?
- Pricing, promotions and marketing in a multichannel world
- Mobile – the connective tissue between all other channels
- The last mile for delivery, fulfilment and click-and-collect
- International expansion moves from passive to active
- Channel proliferation and the rise of the marketplace
- Leapfroggers and other competitive threats
- PLUS top 100 retailers benchmarking table
KEY THEMES FOR 2012:
New routes to market
Managing speed of change
The skills gap challenge
Integrating all channels
Changing consumer behaviour
Multichannel and the new property portfolio